
Asparagus with Parmesan
Asparagus
Parmesan cheese
Oil or cooking spray
Wash asparagus and just shake so a wee bit of water clings it.
Lay in a single layer in a baking dish coated with oil or sprayed with Pam.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese generously over it.
Bake uncovered in a 400 oven for about 10 minutes - I bake til the Parmesan just starts to appear crusty.
(This is not a "recipe" - just did it one night and it's become a family favorite.)
As I make these recipes in the future, I will take pics and post with the recipe


2 comments:
I haven't tried asparagus, but we do the same thing with zucchini and also add a little Tony's seasoning for a kick. Do you have Tony's seasoning in Canada? If not, I should send you some. In Louisiana, they put it on everything. I bet "asparagus with parmesan" would be great with Salsa chicken! I AM inspired to cook again.
Thanks, Annie. I'll look but can't remember seeing it. Would appreciate a "sample:)
Just thought about it and the asparagus and chicken would be about a 10 minute (prep) dinner!
My garden is finally producing zucchini so that's a great idea because asparagus is $3.99 pound here now.
Post a Comment