Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brian's Salad

Talking to Chef tonight and he told me this salad was a hit at his BBQ Saturday.

English cucumbers peeled in strips for color, then quartered and cut in bite sized pieces.

Fresh strawberries cut in halves or quarters depending on size.

Fresh snipped dill.

Dressing: Balsamic vinegar
Oil
Honey
Salt and Pepper

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

annette said...

Oooh, this sounds good, too. Just got some fresh cucumbers from my cousin so this sounds good for tomorrow. I also posted on my site a comment to you, but thought you might see it here just in case...

Hi, Jean. I just got mine pulled together and it looks good. I think if Mike is still hungry, we'll go out for Costco sundaes...:) BTW, I picked up a Cooking Light today at the store.

JeanMac said...

I feel "guilty" if you feel you "have to cook" - actually, it was a conspiracy between Mike and I:)
I love Cooking Light- It's probably 3rd after Taste of Home and Southern Living(top spot for SL).
I haven't made the salad - he just told me what he did but his stuff is always so delicious!

JeanMac said...

PS I double checked he said S&P - and yes, he did use it. I wouldn't have thought you needed it but what do I know?